Saint Laurent Tiny Monogram East/West Wallet
Single-fold wallet decorated with small metal YSL initials.
- 75% calfskin leather 15% lambskin 10% brass
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 1.5 cm
- Matte black metal hardware
- Interior: two bill compartments, eight card slots, two receipt compartments
- Made in Italy
- Saint Laurent Tiny Monogram East/West Wallet
Similar Bags: Monogram East/West Wallet In Smooth Leather
Saint Laurent Paris
Founded in 1961 by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner Pierre Bergé, the Parisian designer’s namesake brand paved the way to becoming one of the most iconic and influential names in the industry. Today, the French fashion house, renamed Saint Laurent, continues to captivate with its contemporary ready-to-wear collections. Buy Saint Laurent’s most popular bags on Viamanzoni.